Items to be returned

  • Passport – (You should return the passport to: The Passport Office, U.K. Passport Agency, 5th Floor, India Building, Water Street, Liverpool).
  • Driving License – (You should return the driving license to: D.V.L.A., Swansea, SA99 1AB).
  • Vehicle Registration documents – (To change name of ownership).
  • Car insurance – (To change policy holder’s name or a refund may be issued).
  • Television license – (To change name or a refund may be issued).
  • Season tickets and club membership cards – (A refund may be issued).
  • Library books and card.
  • National Insurance papers.