W. A. Truelove & Son Ltd are recognised experts in the complex field of repatriation funeral services.
Airline tariffs are normally based on the gross weight of the coffin, thus making it difficult to provide our clients with an accurate estimate prior to delivery to the airport. Fortunately, we are now in a position to offer fixed charges to many destinations worldwide. This allows us to provide a more accurate estimate to the client regarding the cost of the repatriation.
Our aim is to arrange repatriations as rapidly, efficiently and sympathetically as possible.
Our charges have been formulated to include four different options of coffins and caskets. However, should you wish to chose any other coffin or casket from our range, we will be pleased to quote you upon application.
For repatriation from the United Kingdom, if required, we can arrange for a funeral service in church prior to the departure to the country of destination.
If you require an estimate, please do not hesitate to contact us on +(44) 020 8642 8211 or email us.
Our International Repatriation Service charge includes:
- Attendance by an experienced Funeral Director to take instructions and make all necessary arrangements
- Removal by our ambulance from any local hospital
- Certified embalming
- Liaison with H. M. Coroner
- Collection of all relevant documentation
- Issuing certificate of contents
- Preparation of coffin for transportation purposes
- Liaison with Funeral Director in the Country of destination
- Delivery to London Gatwick or London Heathrow airport, (any other airport, price on application)
Our charges do NOT include:
- Transfer of coffin to Consulate for application of official seals when required
- Arrangements for transportation of Consular Representative to our premises for application of official seals when required
- Legalisation of Death Certificate when required
- Any additional documentation where a fee is applicable (i.e. Free From Infection Certificate, Consular Fees, Official Translation etc.)